Voici comment Rich F a commencé son expérience web page design
Vous êtes réputé pour...?
Parlez-nous de vous et des personnes que vous souhaitez cibler
Avaaz is an international campaigning organisation with a simple democratic mission: to close the gap between the world we have, and the world most people everywhere want. Avaaz works on issues ranging from climate change and environmental protections to human rights, conflict, poverty, and democracy, using online campaigns to instantly mobilize people everywhere to confront injustice anywhere.
De quelle industrie votre entreprise est-elle la plus proche?
Avaaz is developing a new platform that will allow our members to create petitions that will be delivered to decision makers around the world.
This new platform will have it's own subdomain and it should be distinct from our current website (http://www.avaaz.org). However, the design of the platform should still allow the visitor to feel that they are still on the Avaaz website. We still would like the blue and pink colours to be central to the design.
This page we would like to initially design is our 'Create a Petition' page, it is the most important page on the site and it's where we capture the petitions that are later published on the site.
I have attached a wireframe of our idea for the page layout. This is not by any means a final design, but what the site does need includes:
1) Target Field - this will be a text box that starts offering you target options as you start typing (ie like a search at google.com)
2) Headline Field (will be no more than 120 chars)
3) Petition Description Field
4) Create a Petition Button
5) Need a neat way of giving people tips of how to fill in each field of the petition when their cursor is in that field (size of text paragraphs = ~up to 200 words)
7) An easy way for our members to change the language they are in.
This is our first time on 99designs, so we are only initially asking for 1 page to be designed, based on this experience we might work with the winning designer directly for the wider site.
The final site will have all types of languages on it - From English to Japanese to Arabic. So make sure your design is flexible for these different languages and cultures.
I should reiterate that there is a fine line in nailing this design:
1) We need it to look and feel like an Avaaz.org site (so our 10million members are comfortable using it and know it's ours)
2) We need to make sure that the site is distinct from the current Avaaz.org site (so that our members don't mistake user generated campaigns for our internally designed campaigns)
Finally, we are happy to push the boundaries of design as well - the challenge has been laid down.
Mises en avant gratuites
Nous avons trouvé des concours similaires qui pourraient vous intéresser