The primary goal of the homepage is to promote products directly to consumers. The homepage should provide a strong call-to-action to initiate the custom ordering process.
The secondary goal is to inform martial art school owners to inquire about the Online Dojo Shop as a self-funding, revenue producing promotional program for their business.
Please download the image set provided and read the following notes:
• The logo is provided in three different formats. As a stand alone character, as a stand-alone brand name and as a combination of the two. Feel free to use as you see fit for your design.
• The width of the design should not exceed 800 pixels. We would like the design to include the background and border look for a browser width greater than 800 pixels.
• The top of the design page should be reusable as a header for other pages, so please consider that in your layout. This header should include the following components: the brand, a Facebook like button, a shopping cart symbol with a number representing the items in the cart and our tag-line: "Wear your hard-earned martial arts rank with pride - wherever you go!"
• The design should include a footer which includes text menu items such as FAQ, Contact, Privacy, etc. Please include these items in your design and make sure the footer has space for us to add others as needed. The footer should also include copyright text.
• At some place on the page, we would like to place a rotating set of images as an example of people wearing the product. (See boy-green.png and boy-purple.png in the file set as examples of this). Your design need only use one of these images, but please consider that we will be coding a rotating image, so the page layout should accomodate that.
• Other images are provided in the file set to use as you like in your design.
• The following benefits should be prominent on the page:
"Made in the USA!"
"Made of real 550 paracord - tested to hold 550 pounds with permanent colors that won't run into each other or into your skin!"
"Multiple sizes with a patented velcro clasp - allows for a perfect fit!"
"Available with your school's logo - click here to find out more!"
• The design should present a strong "call-to-action" via a graphic that invites the visitor to "Build your own custom rank bracelet!"
• Included in the file set are five "category buttons." The design should display these buttons across the page with a call-to-action link below each to say "Customize". The design should allow for either four or five of these buttons to be displayed. Please design with this flexibility in mind.
• The design should include somewhere on the page: "Starting at $19.97!"
• All of the images provided may be scaled as required to make a pleasing design.
• Somewhere on the site should be the following message: "Use our DojoBands Online Shop to promote your school with your logo on each bracelet! Click here to find out more…" This should be fairly prominent without taking focus away from the other calls to action.