NEW BRIEF - This regards the old contribution and the ratings of them.
We want to create a flyer mainly targeting dog owners but also dog lovers who want to become dog sitters on our site.
Our current flyer is having to much text. We would like it to be more to the point, e.g. a more bullet point format. Be Creative!
The flyer’s front page is aiming towards dog owners and the back page to dog sitters.
What you have to include:
• Our logo (include .co.uk after the logo – “mydogbuddy.co.uk”)
• Our Facebook page: facebook.com/mydogbuddy
• Tagline on front page: “A safe and comfortable home from home for your dog”
• Our number: 07975 896 375
• Our website: mydogbuddy.co.uk
• Our font is: PT sans. The capital text font is: trashhandregular
• Hex color code information: Orange - #feaa14. Dark grey - #2d363b
• Quote with picture of Tim Wass, Animal Welfare Consultant and Former Chief Officer RSPCA:
"myDogBuddy has developed a golden idea for Animal Welfare and owners peace of mind. Many people deny themselves a holiday or break because they cannot bear the thought of putting their loved ones into kennels.
myDogBuddy is the safe solution."
What you might include:
• Our three steps “Find, Book, Relax”
• Text: “…Never leave your dog in a kennel again”
• Back page copy: “Love dogs? Do you have experience in caring for dogs? Apply to become a trusted dog sitter at myDogBuddy. mydogbuddy.co.uk/sitter“
The message we want to get out from the whole flyer is:
- We know how important your dog is to you
- We make it easier for you
- You can trust us (based on):
• Vetting of all sitters
• Customer reviews
• Complementary insurance
• Emergency coverage
Please see our website for more inspiration – mydogbuddy.co.uk