De quelle industrie votre entreprise est-elle la plus proche?
Parlez-nous de vous et des personnes que vous souhaitez cibler
Rover is a hands-free robotic golf caddy that is the latest in cutting-edge golf technology designed for the walking golfer!
For gold clubs, Rover is the latest advancement in golf technology that not only provides your members with an additional method to carry clubs around the course, but it also features GPS-generated information providing distance-to-the-green coordinates for shot accuracy and score improvement.
Qu'est-ce qui vous inspire et comment imaginez-vous le design de votre entreprise?
We need a battery level fuel gauge sticker. The sticker needs to be 44mm diameter with LEDs across the top, two buttons graphics at the bottom for power and neutral, and the Rover logo in the middle. The designer is free to be creative.
- See sketches and pictures attached
- My sketch shows the LEDs in green, yellow, and red to signal battery is good, medium, or needs recharging. We don't need to use these colors. They can all be blue if we want... for example.
- I took pictures of the electronics housing so give a better example of what the whole gauge product looks like.
- The final graphic will be printed on a membrane keypad (See attachment). The membrane keypad will have integrated buttons for power and ground. The LEDs will shine through transparent (or frosted, semitransparent windows).
- Rover graphic attached
- I am the circuit designer for this project. I will place the LEDs and buttons to however the graphic is laid out.
Mises en avant gratuites
Nous avons trouvé des concours similaires qui pourraient vous intéresser