Island Skirmish is a 4-day event of drinking, gambling, and sports. We are all aging, out of shape, and talk a lot of trash. We just completed our 5th year of doing this. We keep score throughout the events each year and the winner gets to drink from the Skirmish Cup (a stein with the winners name engraved into it) along with the ability to talk trash for a year until the next Island Skirmish.
I'd like to create an illustration to be uploaded to Facebook that has all 4 winners (1 winner has won twice) to be looking like cartoony athlete character with a big head and really strong powerful looking bodies (within reason of their real build). Examples for inspiration:
The 4 winners can either be hugging, celebrating together, standing apart, or whatever you think looks best. They should all be holding one banner that reads "Island Skirmish Champions" (or somehow group them under this banner/sign/plague). I'll provide photos of the 4 winners. Each winner must be holding a stein with the year that they won the cup on it. (Stein looks similar to this: http://www.truebeer.com/assets/imag…gc827.jpg).
Their last names should either appear on their shirt, stein, hat, or above/below the picture (you decide what looks good, but it should be consistent among the 4 winners where their names show up.)
Lastly, the person needs to be represented by their main event (detailed below next to their names, year they won, a brief physical description of them.) So the 4 winners are and their photos attached:
1. Gersmehl (aka Gersh): Tallest of all the winners (6'6"), big Adam's apple, and most naturally athletic of everyone. Should represent beach football with suntan lotion on his nose, sunglasses with cord around his head, and holding a football and the stein with years he won: 2008, 2009.
2. Palmiotti: Most muscular, toned, and in-shape of everyone and 5'8"). Hair should be greased like a 50's Italian guy (either parted or slicked back). He should have a deck of poker cards and a stein with the year he won: 2010.
3. Corey: Skinniest of all the participants and 6'3". Should be holding a shot glass with a quarter in it along with a stein. Year won: 2011.
4. Hake: Thickest (fattest) of the participants, but a muscular fat. Should be holding a bean bag or two and a stein from 2012.
Part B of this, is also adding in the 3 losers who have never won the Skirmish Cup.
Two of the losers will be riding horses with the butt showing (the last place person gets Horse's Ass trophy) with the losers heads turned around.
Example for inspiration:
And the 3rd loser will be standing next to them holding the reigns of the horses (this person has never won first or last trophy.) They will look wimpy and depressed.
The 3 losers and their descriptions are:
1. Knowles: Almost albino looking, really blond/white hair. 5'7".
2. Jean: Really tall (tallest of everyone and dark hair and brown eyes at 6'9".
3. Piedmont (holding the reigns): is skinny and 5'9".