We need you to design a Black Belt Certificate. It will be vertical on 26x20 paper. We're okay with a cost per certificate of around $25, so adding foil, raised print or whatever else you think will make it look amazing is acceptable.
The piece should have a modern look, think in terms of simple elegance where the quality of what it's printed on and how it's printed is allowed to shine through.
- the name of the school, Dan Vigil's Academy of Taekwondo
- Date of Certification
- a line for the persons name, prominently
- a field for the persons date of birth
- a field for the persons nationality
- a field for the date of certification
- a sentence that says, "This is to certify the above named person named above has achieved the rank of (1st/2nd/3rd degree Black Belt) at Dan Vigil's Academy of Taekwondo, USA Taekwondo Club # 5474.
- a line where it can be signed by "Master Daniel B. Vigil, Certification #05170483"
DO NOT give me tigers and dragons and cheesy graphics. Think Olympic, international, USA - not oriental.
We always like the subtle incorporation of wings into our designs, but don't have to have them. Look at our history to get an idea of the things we've liked in the past.