Voici comment with a commencé son expérience logo & site internet
Vous êtes réputé pour...?
Good Grace & Humour
Parlez-nous de vous et des personnes que vous souhaitez cibler
Untamed, natural, wild flower arrangements for weddings and events targeting sophisticated/bohemian women between 25 and 35.
De quelle industrie votre entreprise est-elle la plus proche?
Quels couleurs souhaitez-vous associer à votre design?
Les designers choisissent
Afin de nous donner une idée de l'atmosphère que vous souhaitez créer autour de votre marque, indiquez-nous les styles que vous préférez
Inspiration de design
I like that the design of the logo cleverly reflects the urban nature of the business. Ie, that the text looks like a house.
I like the texture in this logo
I like the texture in this logo
I like the textured font and simplicity of this logo
I like the cleverness of this logo and the beautiful font - it looks almost like a windy path
I like the smudge of colour and texture behind the font in this one but not a fan of the curly font
I like the texture and balance of this one
I like the amber tone in this one
- I like the idea of the 'golden hour', just before dusk or just after dawn, much like in the Corona 'From where you'd rather be' ads. I do not mean this literally, ie. I do not want text placed over one of my inspiration images. The images are just to show you the overall vibe of the brand.
- I'm trying for a wild, untamed and textured feel to the brand, while still keeping it graceful. A little curated chaos.
- I work from a grungy workshop rather than a pretty flowershop and my designs are wilder and edgier than traditional wedding flowers, so I really don't want a traditional 'florist' logo.
- I'd prefer to be seen as an artist or designer rather than a florist per se.
- I'm not a huge fan of cursive font and their overuse in traditional florist logos.
- I am also looking for something that incorporates the text of my business name and any images into the body of the logo., rather than text next to an image.
- I am not a fan of the little symbols below/next to the name of my business. They look a bit flat/premade for me. I like illustrations with a bit more texture that are incorporated into the logo itself. I love a hand-drawn look.
Quel style et quel thème avez-vous en tête pou logo and hosted website?
- distinguish self from traditional florists by having an edgy, image and project driven design
Modèles Jimdo à explorer
Description de la page
The overall idea is to smoothly move website users through a holistic experience of a particular wedding (a design brief, photos, bride's comments and vendors involved) and transition them to a 'contact us' page.
Within this, we'll want
- a homepage largely image based
- project category pages (eg 'real weddings', 'photoshoots') with an image to click on for each project
- a template page for individual projects allowing for text describing design brief, the photos from the project, a quote from the client, vendors involved, link to contact us page.
- A few text heavy pages (eg 'About us', 'How we work')
- Contact us page with location map and form to complete
2 599 $AU
Mises en avant gratuites
Nous avons trouvé des concours similaires qui pourraient vous intéresser