Preferred Logo Types/Styles
Guiding Ideas – not that all have to be incorporated, but just some ideas about what we like:
• An image or shape that is easily recognizable is used to represent the site.
• An abstract shape or symbol is used to convey the values of your business.
• Organization name enveloped by a pictorial element or shape.
We want a simple, scalable logo that can be applied to wide range of mediums (i.e. paper, business cards, t-shirts, projection screens, etc.).
A well-done emblem type logo is attractive; that way the logo could be used with or without the words, “Wrestle Carolina.”
We prefer complimentary color scheme in the logo, and only use 2-3 colors. See http://colorschemedesigner.com/
Ideally, we’d like our logo to look good in color as well as in black and white, or a single color (think white print on a grey shirt).
Text Type Preferences
We also prefer “stock” fonts using either all caps or all lower-case. We do not want a custom designed font that is nearly impossible to duplicate for other related designs.
To Be Used On
• Print (Business cards, letterheads, brochures, etc)
• Online (Website, online advertising, banner ads, etc)
• Merchandise (Pens, T-shirts, etc)
• Signs (Various size banners, Sidewalk signs, etc)
• Television/screen Projections