We are a social enterprise that promotes sport development around the world to help people live healthier, more productive, self-determined and fulfilling lives.
We focus our work on developing countries, where sport development can have a huge impact.
We work with sport organisations (national and international sport federations and Olympic committees, clubs), Governments (e.g., Ministry of Youth & Sport) and corporations (e.g., sport brands, sponsors, etc.) to promote sport development leading to:
- More qualified human resources: public leaders, sport managers, coaches, referees
- Better national sport structures (e.g., organized sport at the local, regional and national level, competitions, school sport and community sport structures, etc.)
- Sustainable sport business models, including sport clubs, event organization companies, etc.
- Increased grassroots sports practice (i.e., more people of all ages practicing more sports of all kinds)
- Ultimately, improved health indicators, as well as populations' self-esteem and ability to pursue their life goals and dreams
What we do:
. Consulting services to sport organisations, Governments and corporations: on sport policies, sport development, human resources, event organization, marketing, etc.
. Training and coaching of sport human resources: sport administrators, coaches, referees
. Incubation/launch of small sport businesses and organisations (e.g., clubs, federations, event organization companies) - we may run the business in the initial months and then handover to a local team