Added -- must work well on a white background.
1. Please do not use current site as a reference as it does not necessarily represent the brand vision.
2. If you use any kind of depiction of a rhythmic gymnast then please use one that shows excellent lines and form (this may be difficult if you aren't familiar with the sport - you can see our pinterest page for some nice pics if you'd like). http://pinterest.com/rhythmicgymnast/
3. It would not be a bad thing if there were some elements of the current logo in your design. The entire name/phrase must be included -- SportSoleil RhythmicGymnasticStore.com
4. I like the example logos that i provided because of the following reasons:
- represent luxury
- stand out from the page and easily readable by anyone
- several of them (Brequet, for example - my favourite) has a smart element to it that differentiates it and tells us a little something about the brand)
5. From our brand brainstorm --
The top rhythmic gymnasts represent the peak of performance, the flame before it is dimmed, the aliveness and glow of the brightest moment before the lights go out. Like the cirque du soleil performer, their audience is left wide eyed by their ability and charm and fall in love again each time they see them.
Key Elements of the Brand –
World Class, Elite Competitor, Brightest Moment, Magical Illusion, Performer, Beautiful, Fresh, Intelligent, Flawless, Fierce
World Class --
Elite Competitor --
Brightest Moment --
Peak of Performance
Flame before it’s dimmed
Cirque de Soleil
Beautiful & Feminine --
Fall in Love
Brand Summary –
She is a world class athlete whose fierce competitive edge is not hidden behind her fresh and flawless beauty. She is poised and prepared, a magical performer lit by the rare glow of one who is living her brightest moment.
Visual Brand Drivers. If She Were…
An Object … she’d be a diamond ring.
A Car… she’d be a Porsche Carrera
An Animal… she’d by a lynx.
Furniture …she’d by a graceful glass vase.
A Color …she’d be white, or iridescent blue, or fiery red.
An Emotion… she’d be desire, competence, edge
Architecture … she’d be sleek and magical .
A Brand … Swarovski, Tiffany, Porsche, Lanvin, Cirque du Soleil
Thank you so much for your work on this - we really greatly appreciate your time and talents.