The logo should have an association with bushcraft, that is some kind of link to wilderness skills and nature. Also it should importantly have some thing in it which identifies it as Australian.
- Our users are all usualy 20-70 years old so the logo should be mature and sophisicated. Our members spend alot of time in wilderness areas studying and learning about the environment and learning skills. Think 'Ray Mears'.
Here are some more ideas that i would like to see.
A stylized version of one of these animals: "Australian Kite" (avoid looking to much like an eagle), Kookaburra, Dingo.
Here are some animal logos which I like the style of: http://inspirationfeed.com/inspirat…o-designs/
These two in particular I love: http://pictures.inspirationfeed.net…zation.png
Also a few things to try to put in would be gum leaf designs, hand drill fire, southern cross with trees, wattle.
If you use a circular design I would like it to look something like this: http://maxcdn.thedesigninspiration.…ress-l.jpg
or this: http://www.graphix1.co.uk/wp-conten…tudio.jpag
Not just a perfect circle
- Clean and simple, yet powerful design that can be vectorized (AI, EPS format) at a later date and that a monotone adapted version (for black & white printing) would work and be recognizable as well.
- Distinctive, easily legible brand name text/font.
- If the 'BushcraftOz' is not intergrated into the logo it should be recognizable without it.
- The logo can incorporate the words "BushcraftOz" or "BushcraftOz.com"