Okay so a couple things that have come out of this process:
1) I don't like cars that are very detailed. I think they are too distracting for our purposes.
2) The graphic elements should indicate car problems in some way. In
other words, just a plain car is probably not going to do the trick.
3) I'm looking for a very clean logo, not too much going on, with just a few colors.
4) I like stamp textures, but subtle & done well, on just the
outline or solid background areas -- probably not on the text, since it
generally makes it too unreadable.
5) I like the text integrated in some way with any object design,
whether curved around an element or part of the design. In other words I
don't like text simply placed along with an object without something
that makes it cohesive.
6) I'd like to see the ".com" or "dot com" incorporated in a clean,
neat way. On some website logos I've seen, that part is just tacked on
as an afterthought.
7) The slogan I specified is optional.
Hope these tips help. I'll definitely consider entries that don't
follow all these guidelines if you have a strong design!! Thank you to
everyone for all the revisions, I really appreciate it.