Voici comment IPSF a commencé son expérience création de logo
Vous êtes réputé pour...?
INTERNATIONAL POLE SPORTS FEDERATION - IPSF
Parlez-nous de vous et des personnes que vous souhaitez cibler
We are an international governing body of Pole Sports, working towards Olympic Recognition. We are the umbrella organisation of five disciplines:
POLE SPORTS - similarities with gymnastics but with a modern edgy feel both men women and children take part as elite athletes
ARTISTIC POLE - more art, show and performance based with a character both men an women
ULTRA POLE - extremely edgy, a trick battle like a break dance battle with pole acrobatics. its very high energy, young and cool, attracts a lot of men as well as women who are elite athletes
URBAN POLE - outdoor event using different types of poles showing, strength, balance and flexibility, think street workout and calisthenics
PARA POLE - Disabled version of pole sports for athletes registered with a disability and will one day be in the para Olympic Games
De quelle industrie votre entreprise est-elle la plus proche?
Quels couleurs souhaitez-vous associer à votre design?
Les designers choisissent
D'autres exigences de couleur
We want an update to the existing logo so similar colours to the original, additional logos for the disciplines after IPSF main logo is decided, may include other colours.
Afin de nous donner une idée de l'atmosphère que vous souhaitez créer autour de votre marque, indiquez-nous les styles que vous préférez
Inspiration de design
We are looking to modernise our logo we have had for 8 years as we have expanded to include 5 disciplines of our sport. What we would like is:
1. The main International Pole Sports Federation Logo. I have attached a current copy of our existing logo which we feel is dated. We are looking for it to be updated not completely redesigned. It's is important that we have a Morden take on our existing logo.
2. 5 logos that represent our disciplines individually but also tie in together with the main IPSF logo. We dont mind the colours or style but the main objective is that they all represent each disciplines (with each name of each discipline on the logo) and can be tied in with the main International Pole Sports Federation logo. So that anyone viewing them individually will know they are part of the IPSF series of disciplines and when they are together they are easily distinguishable as separate disciplines.
3. We DONOT want any silhouettes of pole dancers in the logo
4. We do want it to be representative of a new sport that is evolving rapidly, that is progressive, young and cool, but still be official and important. It must be sports like and not soft, it should be strong and powerful,
5. An important point from our marketing team is the font must be modern and progressive but not so trendy that it won't stand the test of time. We do not want standard fonts.
6. You can check out our website for videos and photos of our sport here http://www.polesports.org or instagram @ipsfpolesports
7. Our brand personifies elite and edgy athleticism
Mises en avant gratuites
Nous avons trouvé des concours similaires qui pourraient vous intéresser