We are looking for a logo to represent our new nail/ beauty product line. The target audience is female: Professional beauticians and amateurs alike. The following website will give an idea of our product and industry (and logo we like): http://www.minxnails.com/designgallery.aspx (Please note that we are not associated with this website)
We would like to incorporate a small by unique flame into the logo (abstract) to make customers associate it with the product - hotons. Some things to consider about the abstract:
1. Please avoid a flame that is too big or too loud. An example of a flame is http://www.sparkfun.com
Please note that http://www.sparkfun.com is a totally different industry, and it was only mentioned here to give an example of a flame (and not the overall theme).
2. While hotons is our brand name, we wish to portray it as something playful, new and creative. Please experiment with colors and be creative with the design.
You can also experiment with different backgrounds for the logo such as http://www.cnd.com
Please note that our logo will be placed on our online shop and printed on the packaging of our products. The basic requirements are:
1. Print file format - .ai (CMYK)
2. Web file format - .jpg ; layered .psd (RGB)
3. No stock cliparts/ images.
Again, please feel free to experiment with colors and themes. You may also experiment with the tagline.
Please also find attached some logos supplied to us by a professional design firm, the quality of which we did not find aceptable.
This is the beginning of an exciting project. Upon completion of the logo design, we also need designers for creating new graphics for this product line, to add to our constantly growing range..