- Things to consider before designing -
- Because this will be printed on merchandise, it must not be too complicated - it should be easy to read and understand when very small, or at a distance.
- Imagery or iconography shouldn't be mainly focused on "golf" (please stay away from generic or overused designs).
- We would like the design to stress "zeal" more than "golf" - zeal is a strong feeling of interest and enthusiasm that makes someone very eager or determined to do something.
- We'd like to see the logo as a badge (as opposed to a wordmark). You can utilized the initials (GZ) on the badge if you think that would look good.
- The design should be unique, modern, and artistic.
[attached are two designs that we like the style of - think modern and clean - but they are both wordmarks that include golf imagery, so do not be too influenced by them conceptually]