color does not matter. The current choices are examples.
The design should incorporate an element of "protection" or "barrier" as the towel is meant to designate one side from the other. The design should incorporate an element of "smart" and "tech" with subtlety. The logo should not draw so much attention, but rather an undertone of designed for the gym. However, by one look of the design people should intuitively get "protection by barrier" and "smart tech" or "designed for better performance"
(previous version included magnetic properties. This should be disregarded)
NEW NOTE TO FINALIST:
CONGRATULATIONS! WE HAVE BEEN REALLY IMPRESSED WITH YOUR WORK.
THE FOLLOWING FEEDBACK WILL HELP YOU TO REFINE THE PROJECT;
1. THE IMAGE IS TO BE PROGRESSIVE
2. "TT" SHOULD BE FEATURED IN THE LOGO. THE "S" THAT SOME HAVE USED SHOULD BE MINIMIZED OR LEFT OUT OF THE ART WORK DESIGN.
3. THE COMPANY IS 'TOWEL TECH' AND THAT IS WHAT WE WOULD LIKE THE BRANDING OR DESIGN WORK TO FOCUS ON
4. THE COMPANY IS NOT "TOWEL TECH SPORT".
5. KEEP THE CURRENT COLOR SCHEMA. BUT FEEL FREE TO SUBMIT IN OTHER SCHEMA YOU FEEL MAKES A BETTER IMPACT ON OUR FEEDBACK
6. PLEASE USE "TOWELTECH" AS ONE WORD AND NOT "TOWEL TECH" (space between).