Voici comment Bennyt9000 a commencé son expérience création de logo
Vous êtes réputé pour...?
I do not want the name in the logo, but the name is "trackmeet.io"
Parlez-nous de vous et des personnes que vous souhaitez cibler
Trackmeet.io is a website that provides live results for track and field meets. It also acts as a social media personalization tool, whereby people can sign up to receive notifications when a team or a person gets a result (i.e. Jimmy's dad wants to get a Tweet with Jimmy's result in the 1600 meter run).
The target audience is any spectator, parent, coach, or athlete of a track meet. They would use this website to see live results as they happen as opposed to waiting a half-hour for them to be printed and posted in one place or a day for them to be posted online.
We aim to be the fastest disseminator of results regardless of meet management system or type of track meet.
De quelle industrie votre entreprise est-elle la plus proche?
Quels couleurs souhaitez-vous associer à votre design?
Les designers choisissent
D'autres exigences de couleur
I'd like to explore the following colors:
Blues: Knowledge, trust, calm and honesty.
Oranges: Creativity, adventure and happiness.
Let designers make suggestions:
Afin de nous donner une idée de l'atmosphère que vous souhaitez créer autour de votre marque, indiquez-nous les styles que vous préférez
Inspiration de design
1. Trackmeet.io is software-as-a-service solution that is intended to be used on mobile devices as a website and an app, so the logo should be easily identifiable on a small screen.
2. You can access the site at http://trackmeet.io. It's very basic right now: It does a good job of showing results by event, team, and athlete. The logo is needed to drive website design and color palette.
3. Eventually, there will be more logos for different types of running events (e.g. Cross Country, Road Races). A logo that keeps in mind larger branding opportunities would be ideal.
4. Track and Field encompasses three primary disciplines: running, throwing, and jumping. Encompassing all three in the logo in some inventive way is ideal, not but at the sake of simplicity and recognition on mobile devices. I'm open to something that doesn't encompass any of the three and focuses more on the results aspect as well.
1. Example of an indoor track 50 meter straightaway to the finish.
2. Example of the first curve and an indoor track scoreboard.
3. Example results page
4. PDF that briefly explains how trackmeet.io works.
Mises en avant gratuites
Nous avons trouvé des concours similaires qui pourraient vous intéresser