Our primary audiences are:
(1) highly talented amateur singers, age 18-25, who aspire to be tomorrow's musical hit makers,
(2) super fans, age 10-35, that enjoy following, meeting and supporting celebrities over the Internet,
(3) educators, organizations and corporations that may hire our students for fundraising or private concerts, and
(4) Fortune 1000 companies who sponsor our events.
We woud love to review logos that implement the following concepts:
(1) a gender-neutral singing character illustrated or that uses negative space (such as in the Girls on the Run or Temur Pedic logos) to represent the "Bright Lights" moment. This occurs right after a singer finishes a song at a live show that enraptures an audience. The performer has his or her microphone hand in the air, while accepting the audience's enthusiastic appreciation and applause with humility,
(2) a pictorial, abstract or emblem that represents our mission to connect fans with aspiring singers using the Internet, or
(3) the use of our name in Web 2.0, word mark, or letter form.
In addition to representing a promise of exclusive entertainment, the overall logo design should communicate that our company is rock-solid and should make our corporate partners feel excited and safe to associate their brand with ours.
We will guarantee this contest as soon as we have at least one design idea we know we'd pursue to completion.
Please let us know anyway we can support your efforts.
Thanks in advance for your consideration and designs ideas!