1. Strength training/ Upper body Workout/ Combat training
2. Shoulders / Arms / Chest / Back
3. Main attribute is strength and power when fighting. Would work specific muscle groups, looking at low reps with high weights.
1. Core training / Squats / Plyometric
2. Core abdominals / Legs / Explosive muscle groups
3. Superman has incredible strength but main focus would be on flying. Core training such as abdominal exercises, would increase stability and balance when flying. Uses explosive actions – when taking flight for example – so plyometric training, which focus on fast, heavy movement would work best
1. Cardio / Upper body / SAQ training
2. Cardiovascular endurance / Arms / Shoulders / Chest / Back
3. Spiderman is a more slender build than other superheroes. Focus on cardio and upper body for swinging and climbing. Also more agile, Speed Agility Quickness training best suited to improve flexibility, agility and movement
1. Flexibility training / Yoga / Balance / Cross Fit
2. Core / All-Round Workpants / cardio
3. Catwomen is known for her agile nature and flexible physique. She would look at stretching exercises, looking at both dynamic and static stretches to allow a greater range of movement. Combined with yoga and cross fit training, she would have an extremely strong core allowing her to keep balance when moving at speed.
1. Compound Mucle Work Outs / Heavy, powerful training movements
3. The Hulk is immensely strong, powerfully and physically intimidating. Exercises such as Dead-lifts, Squats, Bench Press will look to develop his major muscle group. Heavy weight at lower reps.