Voici comment dbj5577 a commencé son expérience couverture de livre
Vous êtes réputé pour...?
De quelle industrie votre entreprise est-elle la plus proche?
Parlez-nous de vous et des personnes que vous souhaitez cibler
We write and publish technical books about data warehousing, a par tof the so-called Big Data Movement. The target audience includes computer scientists and all people who are involved in data and information management.
Qu'est-ce qui vous inspire et comment imaginez-vous le design de votre entreprise?
I have written a series of technical books (6) and made a draft of the covers in PPT. I want to have them looking more attractive, impressive, professional, and simply cool and noble. The book is in format 7.5" x 9.25" (19.05cm x 23.495cm x 41.63cm). All of them have more than 640 pages and the thickest has 694 pages.
The following requirements should be satisfied:
• At end of the contest, I want to obtain six covers. However, only one of CREATIVE design is required. This means that apart from the colors, the Peking Opera masks and several words, all other components are the same. They can be exchanged to each other effortlessly.
• The main layout should be kept, i.e., the two triangles structure and the Peking Opera mask. I like it. However, they look very "cheap" (PPT) and should be made noble.
• Each color corresponds to the color of the product logo of the underlying database system. For example, the color of the Oracle Edition is red, which is the logo color of Oracle Database (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oracle_Database).
• The flavor of the Peking Opera masks should be kept Chinese. This is important. To get a feeling what I mean, please have a look at http://www.paulnoll.com/China/Opera…et-01.html. I have obtained the permission to use the masks from Mr. Paul Noll for my book. If necessary, you can make the masks more precise. Sorry, the original pictures do not have a high quality. Note that the six masks are not the same.
• Culturally, the whole cover should be in a European style. The challenge is how to integrate both components harmonically and appropriately.
• Note that it should be able to put all six covers together to make an impressive big picture, just like the one I provided. It will be used as marketing material, e.g., for a T-shirt . Please consider this with your design as well.
Take more time to consider the design. I'll extend the contest to about 10 days so that more designers can participate to the contest (some of them are just in vocation).
There are no high resolution versions of the masks. The original ones can be found in:
• Li Gang – 11: http://www.paulnoll.com/China/Opera…1-011.html
• Xiahou Dun – 25: http://www.paulnoll.com/China/Opera…3-025.html
• Zhou Dewei – 51: http://www.paulnoll.com/China/Opera…5-051.html
• Wang Ling – 65: http://www.paulnoll.com/China/Opera…6-065.html
• Jiang Wie – 77: http://www.paulnoll.com/China/Opera…7-077.html
• Yuwen Chengdu – 105: http://www.paulnoll.com/China/Opera…9-105.html
Since they should be identical, apart from their colors, the creative work is the design of one cover.
1 199 CHF
Mise en avant
Publicité sur le blog
Mises en avant gratuites
Nous avons trouvé des concours similaires qui pourraient vous intéresser